Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Desperately Seeking Zooey


Kathy who watches too much tv, my regular pop culutre know it all (she probably knows more than me about this pop culture thing) made me realize how amazing Zooey Deschanel is. The Indie queen who graced the cinema's in "Almost Famous," "Elf," "Manic," is a dark haired, doughy skinned, indie beauty. So you can say this is my love letter for Zooey Deschanel who will next be seen in "The Happening" from M. Night Shala-not even gonna attempt to spell it out. With the slew of strke outs M. Night has had it makes me wonder why the hell she would agree to the king "twist ending" film unless maybe the twist is that Zooey is the HAPPENING. No matter what I will be there to see it because of Zooey! So here I am desperately seeking Zooey.

No comments: