Thursday, May 15, 2008

Say What Moment of the Week: Snoop Dogg may have just had his "One Life to Live"

Snoop Dogg just dropped a new album that was at the top of the charts, he has a reality show, millions of fans, a catalog of records everyone knows so what does he do next: win an oscar? sell japanese products? have a sex tape? (dear god I hope not) no our favorite D.O. double G decided to guest star on "One Life to Live" and even re-record the opening theme for the episode which is basically Snoop just harmonizing: "All that i have is one life to live, all that I need is One Life to Live." As funny as it is what can we expect next: Dr. Dre is going to be doing the theme for "All My Children," Ice Cube who lost a little cred doing the Are We...add ridiculous situation movies going to do the theme to "General Hospital," we are going to here something like: Ain't nothing to it General Hospital made me do it, If I shoot Sonny Corinthos, ain't nothing to it, General Hospital made me do it, If I fuck up jax and sleep with Laura ain't nothing to it, General Hospital made me do it.

so for your listening pleasure... One life to Live... Say What! :

No comments: